- 2016 Work Week -
April 25th - 29th
Come join us for the entire week, part of the week or even just a day!
As preparations for camp are being made we are finding ourselves with A LOT to do this year!
It is too much to do on our own, we need help.
Will you come help us to be ready for this year of ministry that The Lord has given us???
The jobs will range from the simplest of tasks to those that take knowledge and skill.
Some of the projects may include, but are not limited to:
• Cut firewood to replenish the dwindling wood pile
• Climbing Wall - remove holds, power wash and repaint; repair/replace deck
• Gazebo project
• Complete Cabin 5 renovations
• Finish trim on front of pole barn
• Spread gravel where needed (roads, parking lots, walkways)
• Various cleaning projects and paint jobs
• Install Suspended Ceiling in Bathouse
• Activity projects - Archery & Sling Shot Ranges, Activity Storage Room in Pole Barn
Help us build a more effective facility for our campers and guests.
Just let us know ahead of time that you are coming!
Bring your gloves, a sturdy pair of boots, some good work pants, your favorite tool belt and equipment
for an amazing opportunity to serve our youth in a unique way!
Don't forget to bring your personal linens!
Either call us at 1.800.748.7410