Have Your Own Retreat
At Whispering Winds Bible Camp we make every effort to provide activities such as adventures, retreats, and camps that will assist churches and other Christian groups in achieving their objectives of evangelism and edification.
If you are planning to have a church, adult, teens, men's, women's, family, couple's, or single's retreats, we trust that we will be able to serve you and your group in this way.
We look forward to working with you as we prepare to host your group. Please contact us if you will like to have a retreat or if you have any further questions. We will be glad to help you in any way that we can.
- Type: Each cabin has four rooms with 3 bunk beds & 1 full bed with a single bunk above, private bathrooms facilities, carpeted rooms, air-conditioning, and heat. Guests must bring bedding and towels.
- Capacity: Each room accommodates 8 guests. Total of 4 cabins available (128 guests).
- Availability: From late March to mid-November.
- Type: Wilderness Camp is designed for those who like to live in the outdoors. We have no electricity, take our baths in the creek, and enjoy learning basic outdoor skills such as canoeing, fire starting, orienteering, and caving (extra charge may apply for some Adventure Activities). Guests must bring bedding and towels.
- Capacity: 25 guests
- Availability: From late March to mid-November (contact us regarding other times).
Tents Space Available
RV Spaces Available
- Capacity: 10 hookups with water, electric, and sewage.
- Type: Cafeteria or Family style.
- Capacity: 120 guests
- Children under four come free; children five to nine pay half price.
Meramec River Afternoon Trip
Minimum Age: 10
Meramec River Day Trip
Minimum Age: 10
Prices include equipment, transportation, and for the day trip includes lunch also. Each guest must submit a Release and Assumption of Risk Form before going on an activity. Whispering Winds Bible Camp has the right to cancel any trips due to weather conditions.
Low Elements Group Teambuilding Activities
Half-day activity (3-4 hours). Minimum age 8.
All day activity (6-7 hours). Minimum age 8.
All Day activity includes lunch. Each guest must submit a Release and Assumption of Risk Form before going on an activity. Whispering Winds Bible Camp has the right to cancel any activities due to weather conditions.
Caving: Minimum age 10. Temporarily unavailable due to cave closures by the state of Missouri. Click here to learn how closing the caves may help protect Missouri’s bat population.
Meramec State Park Hike: Minimum age 10.
Prices include equipment and lunch during the trip. Depending on availability, groups may need to provide transportation for trips. Each guest must submit a Release and Assumption of Risk Form before going on an activity. Whispering Winds Bible Camp has the right to cancel any trips due to weather conditions.
Extra Adventure Activities on location at WWBC:
– Tubing (3 hours): Minimum age 8.
– Water Slide (208′ long): Minimum age 8.
– Climbing Wall (27′ high): Minimum age 8.
– Hiking: FREE!
– Swimming. Minimum age 8. FREE!
All prices are at a per session basis.
For proposals or any other questions, either call us at 1.800.748.7410 or email us with the form below!
Whispering Winds Bible Camp
PO Box 9
Saint James, MO 65559